Monday, February 22, 2010

Why I have hesitated to blog.

Hmmm. Well here it is my first blog post. Well, not really. I actually have started a couple of these only to abandoned them after a while. I have struggled with this form of communication. I am not a good writer, my wife says that I write like I talk, and that might make it difficult for people.
So I am hoping to make this work for me and for those that are interested at all in what I am working out in my life. I am not sure how I will use this yet. My friend David K. is a great blogger and thinker. I think out loud. I process out loud so maybe this will work for me and maybe not. Let me know will you. Hoping to post something once a week or so.

We shall see. Peace

3 comments:

  1. That's what I'm talking about! You've got some awesome social networking integration going on. Twitter/Facebook/Buzz/Blogspot all working together. You already have some followers on blogspot and the rest are sure to pull in some hits.

    Now just make a general plan for your blog topics. Don't be afraid to scribble something down in a moment of inspiration and post, you can always go back and edit. Or save as a draft if you really aren't content. But, from experience, I would advise leaning on the side of just posting. Drafts have a tendency to just sit and never get completed.

    Something that I have only recently learned about my blogging style is that I am much better at writing 4+ blogs in a single sitting and scheduling them to post spread out over the course of the next week. This makes for much more consistent blog content for readers. Random spurts doesn't seems to connect as well.

    That's all for now, let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete